Wednesday, January 11, 2012

15 Months

Yesterday I took a trip to the salon. It has been 15 months since I have had my hair cut, colored, etc. Fifteen months. October 2010 for my family photos. The year 2011 came and went without any changes to my hair. I knew the grays must be pretty thick when my mom called in December specifically to offer to pay for me to get my hair done for my birthday.

October 2010:



 January 2012:

Conversation with Jen, my hairdresser as she is curling my hair.
Jen: So, do you curl your hair very often?
Me: I don't own a curling iron.
Jen (in her mind): ?!?
Me (in my mind): I am a mother of two girls and I don't own a curling iron?!?

Jen is amazing. She is definitely worth the two month wait. Unfortunately, she is not taking any new clients. I'm really glad I became her client 15 months ago.

I will be purchasing a curling iron. Today.


No comments:

Post a Comment